RESIDENTIAL COMPREHENSIVE AUDIT: WHAT IS IT
Your house is a system. All its parts-from insulation/airsealing and heating/cooling systems to lights and appliances – need to operate in harmony to make your home efficient and cozy.
Duquesne Light is offering up to $275 in REBATES for customers who participate in the Residential Comprehensive Audit program.
TAKE advantage of this professional energy audit where the Energy Auditor assesses potential energy-saving upgrades specific to your home along with their associated rebates – up to an additional $400 in Rebates for the installation of airsealing and insulation products.
LEARN how you can make your home more efficient, reduce electricity usage, and SAVE money, showing you a path to year-round comfort while reducing your overall energy use.
RECEIVE up to $275 in Rebates for the cost of the audit fee and LED bulbs, LED nightlights, Advanced powerstrips, and other qualifying energy – saving products that are installed during the audit.
- Solutions for improving the year-round comfort of your home.
- Energy-efficient upgrades result in lower monthly electric costs.
- By reducing your energy needs, you also help reduce the environmental impacts of energy generation.
- Cash rebates that reduce the financial burden of installing new equipment.
- Special low-rate, low-payment financing programs available.
CALL to schedule your appointment TODAY! – 1-866-787-5237 or EMAIL DLC.REEP@clearesult.com.
The Residential Comprehensive Audit program serves residential customers in single-family home dwellings.
- Available to Duquesne Light residential customers on a first come, first served basis.
- The Duquesne Light Residential Comprehensive Audit will be available from June 1, 2021 through May 31, 2026, or until program funding is exhausted.
- An approved Duquesne Light contractor must conduct the energy audit.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rebates are available to Duquesne Light residential electric customers for home energy audits and for the purchase and installation of qualifying energy efficiency measures in the Duquesne Light service territory, subject to these Terms and Conditions. Note: All Residential Comprehensive Audits must be conducted by an approved Duquesne Light contractor.
- The customer agrees, as a condition of participation in the Residential Comprehensive Audit Program, to remove and dispose of the equipment being replaced by the energy efficiency measures in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and codes. The customer agrees not to re-install any of this equipment anywhere in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, or transfer it to any other party for such installation.
- You may be required to grant a Duquesne Light representative site access to verify the installation of the equipment. If you refuse to provide access, Duquesne Light has no obligation to provide you a rebate. If your equipment is selected for verification, rebate processing time may be extended.
- Duquesne Light reserves the right to make follow up visits to customer’s residence during the 36 months following the actual completion date of the project at a time convenient to the customer, and with at least one-week advance notice. The purpose of the visit is to review the operation of installed energy efficiency measures for program evaluation purposes, including monitoring energy performance. The scope of review is limited to determining whether program conditions have been met. The customer must allow access to the installed energy efficiency measures and related project documentation. Duquesne Light has the right to a refund for incentives paid if, at any time, it learns that the energy efficiency measures were not actually and properly installed or were subsequently disconnected within 36 months after installation.
- Duquesne Light provides no warranty for the installed equipment and/or product.
- By participating in this program, you agree Duquesne Light, its subsidiaries, employees, affiliates, contractors, and agents have no liability concerning the quality, safety, and/or installation of the measure.
- Duquesne Light reserves the right to change or cancel the Residential Comprehensive Audit Program at any time without notice.